Style No. 46995460; Color Code:
Birthday Cake: vanilla bean icing, fluffy cream cake, and rainbow sprinkles (GOURMAND)
Lemon Coco: tart lemon ring, white sugar lemonade, and marshmallow vanilla (GOURMAND)
Violet + Honey: sweet cream, lavender honey, and sugared violet petals (GOURMAND)
Over ten years ago, husband and wife team Troy and Tracy Arntsen began creating scented candles right in their home kitchen. Today, the couple own and operate Voluspa, an internationally renowned home fragrance label beloved for their signature coconut wax blends and luxurious packaging.
For the best burn experience, keep the following in mind:
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
- To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.
- 15 hour burn time
- Coconut wax; natural wick
- Glass vessel
- Hand-poured in the USA
- 1.5 oz.
- 1.5"H, 2.75" diameter